Thursday, February 12, 2009

FIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so it wasn't really a fire; but Danielle's Chemistry class did set off fire alarms and have the Denton Fire Dept respond to a 911 call. In a case of experiment gone wrong, in this case adding two tablespoons instead of two teaspoons caused a huge puff of smoke that just happened to be right under the fire alarm. After evacutaing the church and waiting for the fire dept to give the all clear classes were allowed back in to resume science class. We have all been warned to watch out for those "mad scientists" in Chemistry class!
This picture was actually taken in the summer of "05" when a grass fire started on the side of the road, probably from a cigarette thrown from a car "Shame on you, you smokers"


My reading list

  • Nicholas Sparks; The Choice

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed