Monday, January 5, 2009

2009


Well, were 5 days into 2009 and it is frigid! Amazingly enough, just 2 days ago we were in the 80's. Never in my life have I lived anywhere where the temps can vary 40 degrees or more in a matter of hours. Like they say, if you don't like the weather in Texas, wait awhile, it'll change!
I guess since it is a new year, I should be thinking about my New Year's Resolutions! I'm thinking that this year I will call them my "Goals for '09' instead of resolutions, I never did well with those anyway! My "goals" will include most of my past years resolutions; but this time I will also have a plan on how to achieve these "goals". So here it is, my list of "Goals for o9"
1. Start back on the South Beach Diet Plan and include 30 minutes of exercise everyday. I will also tune into Oprah as she and I are kinda in the same boat this year! As she said and I agree for myself " I can't believe I'm still talking about weight! And that everything else that you do great in your life dosen't matter if you can't control your being! All your achievements don't matter if you can't fit in your clothes.
2. Attend as many photo meet-ups as possible (I have a better chance this year since I will be carpooling witha friend)
3. Organize my scrapbooking room!
4. Attend more scrapbooking meet-ups!
5. Make an honest effort to put money aside in a savings account for a "Rainy Day"
6. And this should have been 2nd on the list; lower my cholesterol, get my boobs squished and go in for a pap!
This is my "short list" of goals for 2009. I'm sure there will be many more "goals" along the way.

No comments:

Followers

My reading list

  • Nicholas Sparks; The Choice

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed