Monday, April 6, 2009

Denton Sheriffs Posse Grounds




Okay, so I was "supposed" to be taking pictures of barrel racers and candid shots of our members at our 4/4/09 barrel race. But, I just happened to spot this old truck out in the weeds way out beyond the arena and deceided to go take a look. I just couldn't help but think about my dad when I got up close to this old truck. He would just love to see it. Since there is no way for him to see it in person, I thought I would take a "few" photos to send on to him. I did eventually manage to make it back to the barrel race and get some candids for the scrapbooks!

1 comment:

Cheryl Carey Bass said...

Candy, truly TERRIFIC photos here! I, too, would've been distracted and have to wander over to take pictures of this great scene! Keep it up! You're doing a great job.

Followers

My reading list

  • Nicholas Sparks; The Choice

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed